Sunday, July 3, 2011
Next Race On The Books...The Warrior Dash!
Hi everyone! A few days ago I took the plunge! I went online and registered for the Warrior Dash in Minnesota! I was a pain in the butt and finally talked my co-worker Stefanie into running it with me. She totally caved under the pressure! I am super excited for this one!
The Warrior Dash is described as America's most insane race with 11 obsticales from hell!
1) Petrifying Plunge...Slosh down a slippery slope!
2) Tunnels of terror...Burrow through the black tunnels!
3) Great Warrior Wall...Conquer the wooden barricade!
4) Cliff Hanger...Rappel down the steep ravine!
5) Hay Fever...Hustle up and over giant straw bales!
6) Junk Yard Jump...Stampede through the scrap yard!
7) Sand Trap...Trek through the mounds of sand!
8) Cargo Climb...Maneuver over the cargo nets!
9) Santan's Slope...Skid down the muddy slope!
10) Warrior Roast...Leap over the warrior fires!
11) Muddy Mayhem...Scramble beneath barbed wire as you near the finish!
Doesn't this sound pretty freaking fun? Yes, I do realize that this will be challenging as hell but I am up for it! Totally feeling like a tough chick now! I need to figure out how I can bring a camera with and not destroy it. Suggestions? Looking forward to catching up on everyone's blogs! I know I have been MIA for a few months now but my life is still crazy! Missing my blogger peeps and can't wait to see what you have all been up to:)
Happy running, biking, swimming, lifting and surfing! Cheers to you all!